Overview: We announce the 2nd Expert Talk on Localization of GI/ITG specialist group Communication and Distributed Systems. The objective of this expert talk is intense discussions among researchers from academia and industry in this challenging area.
Scope: Localization is a major technology in the field of medical, industrial and logistics applications. The expert talk offer researchers a platform to discuss recent results of their work and share opinions among each other. They are invited to talk about current issues and upcoming challenges.
The 2nd Expert Talk on Localization features a demo and poster session. The demo session is dedicated for presentation of practical results, e.g. mobile robots, localization system and other contributions.
Topics of interests are (but not limited)
- Technologies (Optical Systems, Inertial Measurement Units, Ultra Wide Band, Wi-Fi-Fingerprinting, RSSI, Magnetic or other innovative systems)
- Applications (Industrial, Medical, Consumer, Frameworks, Security and Privacy issues, Mapping, …)
- Algorithms and Protocol for Localization and Navigation
- Indoor Localization and Navigations
- Long term Stability and Robustness of Localization Techniques
- Time synchronization, ToA, TDoA, AoA
- User requirements (Pedestrian, Industrial, …)
- Visualization (2D, 3D, …)
- Emerging Standards for Location and Route Exchange
Abstracts must present original, research or experience. Late breaking advances and work-in-progress reports from ongoing research are also encouraged. Authors are requested to submit abstracts limited to 2 pages (including a 5 – 10 line summary and references) in IEEE conference format. Please submitt your abstract via Easychair until 01.06.2016.
Authors of accepted submissions are expected to present during the event.
Registration is free of charge and open, please register via email at email@example.com.